Thursday 16 August 2012

Hanneli Mustaparta



I found out about this amazing girl when I was flicking through Vogues style photos. I'd seen her a few times before so I decided to find out about her. She's a Norwegian model, photographer and blogger, she started by being a model then started blogging in 2009 where her eye for style attracted many followers. She's appeared in Italin vogue, Elle, Harpers Bazaar and marie claire as well as modelling for Calvin Klein, Aveda and YSL so yeah she is truly loved in fashion. 

I just loved how she looked, how elegant she is smart and chic. She is my new fashion icon, really I love all of her outfits. Her and Alexa chung mixed would be the perfect girl :)


The cut out trend that Miuccia Prada designed for her labels Miu Miu and Prada, that became a massive trend for high fashion and high street.  


Vogue's 5 day style feature on her in 2011...

My favourite look.



She is now more of a photographer rather then a model, below is a video explaining all about her :)

PINK PINK PINK

Interview with Polyvore.com

Where do you find style inspiration? 
There is inspiration everywhere and I never know when I subconsciously pick it up, whether it's people I shoot for my blog, old movies, fashion week, or vintage stores. I like finding vintage pieces and work them into my current wardrobe.


                  How did you start blogging and how did you become successful?
 I started blogging for a fashion website in Norway. I quickly got international readers, so I thought I'd start writing in English. Shortly after, in March 2009, I started Hanneli.com.


                                 What's your advice to aspiring fashion bloggers?
Find your own niche, don't try to reach too wide. Instead of trying to please everyone, have confidence in your own taste and show it to your readers.


                             

Thanks for reading,


No comments:

Post a Comment