Thursday 8 March 2012

My 50's dress from Asos



I brought this dress is the sale, half price! I really liked how it actually looked like its from the 50's, since Louis Vuitton's 50's inspired collection I craved to own a day-wear dress. It's 100% cotton, which makes it casual, but I think it would look great in the evening with an underskirt to puff out the skirt! The sleeve shape is very on trend with the curve around the shoulder. Also its kept to the traditional trend of matching the belt with the dress so it becomes part of the dress.


Look how nice the pleats are! The pattern is very interesting because from a far the pattern looks quite 3D due to the changing size of the white dots, its only when your close up you realise what it is.





I'm thinking a potential university interview outfit?

Thanks for reading,

Love Kate xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment