Saturday 21 July 2012

If only I had somewhere to wear this....

I found this vintage slip a while back, I think its a night slip, but gets away with looking like a summer dress due to it not being the typical cream/white or black that they usually are (just need to make sure I do wear a slip under as its a little see through!)




Hung up it has little shape, just a bias cut skirt and darts, but once its on, the bias creates a nice curve on the hips and the satin top hangs beautifully over a belt. I added on the brooch on the neckline to transform it from a unflattering scoop to a gathered V-neck. Again I've created a belted look but its always good to show off the waist :)












Thanks for reading,
Would love to hear any comments you have,

Kate xxx

















No comments:

Post a Comment