Wednesday 4 July 2012

Sale shopping.


Sooo I went shopping last week to try and find some bargains in the mid-season sales! We started with the charity shops, which always hold something brilliant, I found this silky shirt for £2, we then hit the high street shops. I went to my favourite shop H&M first and found this gorgeous mint green cardigan in the sale £7. The skirt is from primark, I don't shop in Primark usually as I found the stitching and fabric is a little rubbish, but I was really impressed with this burnt orange stretch skirt in the sale for £3. Here the final £12 outfit...












Cheated slightly as I already had the shoes! but everything else was in the sale.





Below are a few looks from Fendi Spring/Summer 11 collection. The colours reminded me of my sale look, the bright mint green with a subtle peachy beige and a orange shade to pull the look together.





Thanks for reading,
Kate xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment