Tuesday 21 February 2012

The long awaited MARNI FOR H&M collection.

Marni is one of my favourite designers, I love how they mix prints and colours. I fall more and more in love with them as each season passes! These are my favourites from the collection, but check out Vogue as there or about 100 or so photos!


I love how the print clash and shouldn't work, but they do!

Gorgeous sandals, love the flash of green.

Vintage style v-neck

This is men's, I really like how the prints are in blocks of black patterns, sooo cool, I'd consider buying it just so I could wear it. 

Photo shoot with the collection styled together.

I like how striking both prints are.
MY FAVOURITE. I'd wear this so much, would work with jeans, skirts, shorts, trousers. I'd work with the slouch/pyjama style, I'd like to wear a long calf length vintage skirt with my pearls!

Thanks for reading,

Love Kate xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment