Monday 13 February 2012

My favourite from NYFW so far..

                                                                        PREEN

 This was the first look, I love the shaping of             I love the use of print and texture here! 5 different
the neckline, it shapes the neck by showing               fabrics but all work well together due to the white
curve on the shoulder, and shows an elegant             and black tones.
neck. But also I'm loving the print mixing with
the flashes of orange!
I've just brought some gorgeous shoes from Kurt Geiger, which mix blue and black (Maybe in a upcoming photos! ), I don't usually like, but recently I'm loving it! The flash of mustard around the collar brightens this up along with the embellished cuffs. I love this silhouette, the fitted waist then going into a peplum. 

                                                           Images all from Vogue.com

                             Thanks for reading, I've love to here your guys favourites so far!

                                                                        Love Kate xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment