Friday 6 April 2012

My favourite collection from Jason Wu.

An illustration I did for Jason Wu's S/S 12 collection last year. I featured him as one of my favourites from the S/S 12 shows and I still regard this show as one of my favourites. I loved Emma Watson in her Jason Wu, She wore the second in on the left. I drew this as a present for my sister as she adores him. :)

At this time I wasn't very good at faces and hair so I kinda just drew them really quick, putting all my attention on the outfits! 

All the images were drawn from Vogue.com runway images.


Emma Watson opted for a body con black skirt, put I prefer it with the matching shorts as its a new take on a matching suit trend, like tuxedos/suits, without being to obvious by doing a traditional suit he choose a fitted bodice with a peplum waist detail (which is popular on jackets) and short shorts! I wish i designed it!

Love Kate xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment